You can securely purchase the fantastic value first release of Advance Discount tickets for Sign of the Times Festival on 5th to 7th July 2024 on this page.
All ticket ordering information is below and simply scroll down the list, below, to find the tickets of your choice. All ticket options (camping and non-camping) are included.
- EVENT TICKETS can be purchased with or without camping, for the full weekend. Single day non-camping tickets for either the Friday, Saturday or Sunday will go on sale later this year, after the full line ups have been announced.. Camping tickets are for the Full Weekend only. Tickets are available for Adults (age 18+) and age groups 14-17 and 5-13. Under 5's are free and do not need a ticket. Under 18's must be accompanied by a responsible ticket-holding Adult aged 21+.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS Anyone UNDER 18 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18 or above) at all times. Under 18s tickets cannot be ordered separately and any under 18s who appear older may be asked for proof of age.
- CAMPING TICKETS are charged per person and include free vehicle parking in the secure camp site car parking section. For safety reasons, vehicles cannot park directly next to tents, but will be located in the secure parking section immediately next to the tents' camping area.
- LIVE-IN VEHICLES (MOTORHOMES / CARAVANS / CAMPER VANS) will be located in their own section and require a Live-In Vehicle Permit, per vehicle, in addition to individual camping tickets (see next point below). The Live-In Vehicle Permit option will come up during the tickets ordering process, after you have chosen how many individual camping tickets you require.
- LIVE-IN VEHICLE PERMITS are charged per live-in vehicle, (not per person) in addition to the Camping Tickets per person, for camping in a motorhome, caravan or campervan and will be located in their own section. For example, 2 Adults camping for the weekend in a motorhome/caravan, would require 2 Adult Weekend Camping tickets plus 1 Live-In Vehicle Permit. The Live-In Vehicle Permit can be ordered on the second screen of the ordering process, after choosing how many camping tickets you require.
- DISABLED FACILITIES ACCESS PERMIT. The free Disabled Facilities Access Permit is for those who require accessible toilet facilities or additional support to accommodate disabilities, only, and can be accessed by booking the free Disabled Facilities Access Permit in addition to all normal purchased tickets (per person). The Permit allows use of the secure disabled toilet facilities in the music arena and campsite. If you have mobility issues and require access to the Disabled Campsite, please see the next bullet point note, below. Kindly note the Disabled Permit is NOT an entry ticket and is additional to the tickets, per person. These permits are not limited to those in any way “registered” disabled but are available to anyone who may, due to mobility issues, find benefit from the available facilities.
- DISABLED CAMPING AREA If you have mobility issues and require the Disabled Camping Area, closer to the music arena, please email us via our Contact Page or at email@example.com to confirm your requirements and one of our team will be back in touch.
- CARER TICKET If you require the assistance of an accompanying carer, a free Carer Ticket is available. To order the same, please email (click here for our Contact Page) a copy of PIP or other disability allowance and your tickets order reference number, and a link to order the Carer Ticket will be emailed back to you.
- GLAMPING TICKETS are for a luxury Glamping package for up to 4 people, sharing. The price is for the whole package, not per person. Please note the ticket is for the Glamping Package only and each person must also have an individual Weekend Camping Ticket. For full GLAMPING details please see our Info Q&A page.
- VIP MUSIC ARENA TICKETS give access to the exclusive hospitality area, in a luxurious heated marquee with furnishings, private bar with premium range, buffet meal, exclusive DJs and outdoor area with fire pits and seating. These tickets are per person and must be purchased in addition to a weekend camping or non-camping ticket.
- CAMPSITE POSH TOILETS, SHOWERS & PAMPER STATION TICKETS Access for campers to the Campsite Compound with Posh Toilet Blocks and Showers plus a Pamper Station with charging point and sockets and mirrors for your own hairdryers/straighteners (1 ticket per camper required). This compound is in addition to all standard toilet and shower blocks in the campsite.
- We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.